How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received a phone call from my sons school today saying he

Customer Question

I received a phone call from my sons school today saying he was involved in an incident yesterday in the bathroom. The principal stated that my son and another boy assaulted this kid. They called him down to the office and asked him what happened and my son said nothing she then made him write a statement and he said they were just messing around. She told me that they still needed to interview the kid tomorrow that accused them of assault. My son has never been in trouble before and is a 9th grade honor student and was shocked to hear of these charges. My son said they are friends with this boy and insists that they were just playing around. The principal said because this took place in the bathroom where there are no cameras that they have to take his word. I need a little guidance in case they try to charge him tomorrow. Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice/legal service you should contact a local attorney.I am not permitted to ell what to do in their specific situation or list all of thelegal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case. I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Related Family Law Questions