How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have moved 9still in Texas) do I need to complete all new

Customer Question

I have moved 9still in Texas) do I need to complete all new legal papers? ie doctor right to live etc? Alsoi do not have an attorney in Arlington, Tx. 76016?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking if you need a new custody agreement because you've moved? If not, what document are you concerned about?
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Greetings I am a different attorney on the site. I am in Texas. I am unsure as well as to what you are asking. I assume you were divorced in a different state. If so did that order forbid you from moving out of state? Does the father still live in the state where the divorce was granted? Feel free to provide me some background and then ask me a specific legal question. Ron