How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19624
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in Ohio. My daughter and I have not been getting along.

Customer Question

I am in Ohio. My daughter and I have not been getting along. She often runs awau to her fathers house. My daughter has been staying with her father for 2 months. My ex husband has filed for reallocation of parental rights.
Should I obtain a lawyer or fight on my own. He does not have an attorney.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you request a court appointed attorney if you think you qualify for domestic court issues?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
If you are not comfortable with navigating the Court system, you can hire an Attorney to represent you. If you are not able to afford an Attorney, you can ask for a Court appointed Attorney. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.