How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex boyfriend is trying to keep my baby girl,based on outrageus

Customer Question

My ex boyfriend is trying to keep my baby girl,based on outrageus lies told to him by a vindictive negbour
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: It just happened
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: He's accusing me and my whole family od doing herion. based on a crazy accusation by a very vindictive acctiance
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: He is not the father on the birth certificate and he is a controlling person
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
What is your specific question?

Related Family Law Questions