How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm having trouble with my naighbours they wont leave me

Customer Question

Hi I'm having trouble with my naighbours they wont leave me alone they just talk from their house messing with my mind and I don't know what to do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years practice experience. I can assist with giving you general information, but I cannot give you legal advice. If they are just talking, I can't see any law that they are breaking, because they have a right to free speech, unless they are being too loud and in that case, perhaps they are violating a noise ordinance. If they are saying things about you that are untrue, it is possible they might be committing slander, but the police would not do much about that, because that is a civil tort rather than criminal. Maybe it is time for you to move. They sound terrible!

Related Family Law Questions