Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I live in Pittsburg Ks, husband live in Grand Junction Co.

Customer Question
I need a lawyer who...
I live in Pittsburg Ks, husband live in Grand Junction Co. I need a lawyer who can help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
4/29/2016
Family Lawyer: AttyHeather, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years practice experience. Are you looking for an attorney in Kansas or Colorado?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
one who can help from kansas
Either of these firms, which I have provided their information below, should be able to assist you. http://www.lshlawfirm.com/Loy & Sagehorn, LLC***-***-****Our office is conveniently located in Pittsburg, Kansas on Fourth Street, one-half block West of Broadway. Wilbert & Townerhttp://wilbertandtowner.com/506 North Pine StreetPittsburg, KS 66762Toll Free: 1-***-***-****Local:(###) ###-#### ***** let me know if that helps.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
try the first CAN NOT help, not license in Colorado. The second will not help as the husband & I used them as a couple. How a lawyer in Grand Junction, than will help visa telephone?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry! How about a lawyer in Grand junction Co, than will help visa telephone?
HI again,That was why I was asking if you wanted a lawyer in Kansas or Colorado. There will probably be issues that a Kansas lawyer might not be able to completely resolve since your husband does not live in Kansas. The following attorneys in Grand Junction, Colorado will probably be able to assist you completely: The Law Offices of Kain & Burke, PC Alpine Bank Building 225 North 5th Street Suite 611 Grand Junction, CO 81501 Phone:(###) ###-####Toll-Free:(###) ###-####http://www.kainlaw.com/Family-Law/ JAMES W. GIESE, P.C. Attorneys at Law 2139 North 12th Street, Suite 10 P.O. Box 4151 Grand Junction, CO 81502 LOCAL:(###) ###-####http://www.gieselaw.com/Practice-Areas/Family-Law/ Please let me know if this helps!Have a wonderful day.Heather S, Attorney
AttyHeather
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer