How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyHeather Your Own Question
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 677
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
AttyHeather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Pittsburg Ks, husband live in Grand Junction Co.

Customer Question

I live in Pittsburg Ks, husband live in Grand Junction Co. I need a lawyer who can help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years practice experience. Are you looking for an attorney in Kansas or Colorado?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
one who can help from kansas
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.
Either of these firms, which I have provided their information below, should be able to assist you. & Sagehorn, LLC***-***-****Our office is conveniently located in Pittsburg, Kansas on Fourth Street, one-half block West of Broadway. Wilbert & Towner North Pine StreetPittsburg, KS 66762Toll Free: 1-***-***-****Local:(###) ###-#### ***** let me know if that helps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
try the first CAN NOT help, not license in Colorado. The second will not help as the husband & I used them as a couple. How a lawyer in Grand Junction, than will help visa telephone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry! How about a lawyer in Grand junction Co, than will help visa telephone?
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.
HI again,That was why I was asking if you wanted a lawyer in Kansas or Colorado. There will probably be issues that a Kansas lawyer might not be able to completely resolve since your husband does not live in Kansas. The following attorneys in Grand Junction, Colorado will probably be able to assist you completely: The Law Offices of Kain & Burke, PC Alpine Bank Building 225 North 5th Street Suite 611 Grand Junction, CO 81501 Phone:(###) ###-####Toll-Free:(###) ###-#### JAMES W. GIESE, P.C. Attorneys at Law 2139 North 12th Street, Suite 10 P.O. Box 4151 Grand Junction, CO 81502 LOCAL:(###) ###-#### Please let me know if this helps!Have a wonderful day.Heather S, Attorney

Related Family Law Questions