Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

The reply (form 10a) responds to claims made by the respondent. The

Customer Question
The reply (form 10a) responds...
The reply (form 10a) responds to claims made by the respondent.
The respondent's answer (form 10) contains a defence and a claim.
Do the Rules of Civil Procedure, related to pleadings (Rule 25) apply at all to Family Law and the reply?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
4/28/2016
Family Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters…. 1. WHAT STATE IS THIS GOING ON IN?2. CAN YOU GIVE US SOME BACKGROUND FACTS SO WE CAN PLACE YOUR QUESTIONS IN CONTEXT AND BETTER ASSIST YOU?
Ely, Counselor at Law