Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

What is the legal language visits, child

Customer Question
,What is the legal language...
,What is the legal language for supervised visits, for a child plan for the court? Spouse has been abusive & jail time for drinking. I will allow visitation but not wthout supervision or proof he is seeking help. Spouse will comply. How do I word this to submit to the court when filing?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
4/28/2016
Family Lawyer: S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney replied 1 year ago
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney
There is no one way, but a common wording is, "Father shall have only supervised visitation with the minor child(ren.) Supervision shall be done by (either name of lay supervisor or of professional supervision agency.) Father shall have the right to supervised visits up to ______ hours per week (or specify the exact times if it is a lay supervisor." Does this work for you?
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney