How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask S. Kincaid Your Own Question
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2429
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
S. Kincaid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the legal language visits, child

Customer Question

,What is the legal language for supervised visits, for a child plan for the court? Spouse has been abusive & jail time for drinking. I will allow visitation but not wthout supervision or proof he is seeking help. Spouse will comply. How do I word this to submit to the court when filing?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.
There is no one way, but a common wording is, "Father shall have only supervised visitation with the minor child(ren.) Supervision shall be done by (either name of lay supervisor or of professional supervision agency.) Father shall have the right to supervised visits up to ______ hours per week (or specify the exact times if it is a lay supervisor." Does this work for you?

Related Family Law Questions