How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lucy, Esq. Your Own Question
Lucy, Esq.
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 30167
Experience:  Attorney with experience in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Lucy, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to get out of a marriage you have been a victum of cause

Customer Question

how to get out of a marriage you have been a victum of cause have supisions of being a child pediaphile. when started dating 4 years after the situation me and her only 1 year apart he has 14 yrs over me and 15 years over her and she was 12yrs he was 27 yrs and her step-dad him and i have been together for 12yrs 8yrs of them married with kids but i have my reasons why i feel to be a victum of a pedifile
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

First and foremost, if you believe your spouse has harmed your kids, you should call the police and file a report.

The no-fault grounds for divorce in South Carolina is that the parties have lived separate and apart for one year and do not have any intention of reconciling. You do not need to file for LEGAL separation to do that. The only requirement is that you and your spouse establish separate residences. You can take your children and move out to start the one year period. Then in a year, you can file for divorce.

It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Thank you.