How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a son who recently was told to move out of my home,

Customer Question

I have a son who recently was told to move out of my home, after about 7 police calls out here. Lived here for over 4 years refused to pay bills, then went to HCPC here in Harris county and obtained a mental health warrant agaisnt me. The doctors said I was NOT mentally illl that I had living problems, I told him I was tired of being harrassed by my son who had actually given me a black eye and was always threatening me.
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, the doctors said nothing wrong with me but he keeps calling my wofe creating her to suffering by saying " I lll lock his #@% up again " back to nut house. He is the criminal here, you ought to see his wrap sheet!
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: While he had me in the HCPC he kept asking my wife to give him access to our bank information, this time he demanded $5000.00 or he would put me out of business as he did once build my website as he did not pay any rent, utilities, or groceries for the whole 4 years he lived here all the while saying he could not afford to move out. He has ruined my business presence online.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
What is your question? Do you want to know how to get him out of your home?

Related Family Law Questions