How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FamilyAnswer Your Own Question
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27992
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
FamilyAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was served with annulment papers stating that the plaintiff,

Customer Question

I was served with annulment papers stating that the plaintiff, my husband, was fraudulently induced into the marriage which is not true, he is in prison. Secondly, there is an agreement that supposedly he and I agreed upon that also is not true. I will gladly honor him with an annulment, but not under grounds of false accusations. Last but not least, if he is in prison, how did he file the annulment within the Superior Court System in the county which I reside?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. What state do you reside in? Does he stated what he claims you did to induce him?