AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
93913325

I signed and I pay $36 some yesterday question , how

Customer Question

I signed and I pay $36 some yesterday for a question , how long I can ask questions I don't want another charges in my card without my consent
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.
For this type of forum, you are probably ok to expect general information chatting with an attorney back and forth for a few minutes, and receive general answers to your questions. It would probably be hard for the attorney to earn a living if he was chatting with you for hours or days for only $36 - - plus, the attorney will not receive the entire $36 because the website has to take a fee to pay its expenses. If the attorney has given you generally helpful information and given you some education on your legal issue, you should give the attorney a positive rating. This is not to say that you cannot ask any followup questions at all, but it needs to be fair to the attorney as well, and so please try to do so within reason. I hope I have been helpful answering your question concerning how long is a reasonable amount of time to discuss your issue with the online attorney for $36.Best to you,Heather, Attorney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not saying that , but I just pay $36 yesterday for a quick question and he answered me and I olso rate him , but I just wanted to know is close ? And you will charge on my card just that one time or you guys put my information on file . Because I want that to be a one time charge on my card.just try to make sure
Hi again,If you have not had your question all the way answered when the expert first responds, then you should reply and say something like you appreciate the help so far, but you have a follow up question - - which should pertain to the original issue. Then ask your follow up question and the expert can get back on and address that. Normally, when you issue the rating, that means that you are satisfied with the response. It sounds like you opened a question yesterday for $36 and the expert answered the question and the answer was rated so that question is most likely closed and the expert has been paid. I can see that through this question you are asking me, that you have opened up another question, for which you must have agreed to a charge to ask me this question. It looks like this question is valued at much less, though I cannot tell from the program how much. You might be able to find better answers to question like this on the justanswer.com website itself, rather than opening up another question with an actual lawyer expert, you might want to address the issue with customer service. Here is their webpage: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help I believe that justanswer.com has a 30 day refund policy, but again this type of issue should be addressed through customer service, rather than opening up a question with a lawyer expert, because it costs money to open questions with lawyers. Overall though, justanswer.com is a wonderful site to get quick answers to certain legal issues, and it costs much less to speak to an attorney than by scheduling a consultation. My minimum rate for a consultation at my office is $200 for one hour. I have assisted you for about 15 minutes and you will spend much less for my time. So it is a definite win for the justanswer.com customers.I hope this helps and I hope you have a nice evening,Best, ***** ***** Attorney
Hi again,I have not heard from you since I answered your question. Have I answered your question to your satisfaction? This conversation thread is remaining in my que until I hear from you that I have given you a satisfactory response. Could you please respond and let me know that my response to you was satisfactory? If it was not, please allow me to further assist you. If I have provided you with excellent assistance, could you please help me out by providing a positive rating for me?Best,Heather S, Attorney