How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11798
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** *****. And I was served a rule of nisi.

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** *****. And I was served a rule of nisi. What am I required to do.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Some papers was served for a former employee and time lapsed. So the company was trying to get the business to pay. Well at that time my business was closing. So I made a payment arrangement to pay 50 a month but had to stop. Couldn't afford it. Just got job and now they have served me with a rule nisi to come to court. What can I do
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and the issue, and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Family Law Questions