How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What are legal tactics I can use to get cps out of my life.

Customer Question

What are legal tactics I can use to get cps out of my life.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Can you please give me some brief details on why they are in your life?Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done all they ask and asked if she would be out of the picture soon. Originally it was mid may was our closing goal now she is saying 90-120 more days.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My husband is away for military and now they want to pull his command in all of a sudden I fear they will mess up his career
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My house isn't perfect but I try my best to keep it free from hazards
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hi Melissa​Thank you for your follow up. However, I need to Opt Out of this question and another professional will assist you. Your deposit will remain on account. Do not respond here at this time as it may cause a delay in another picking it up.Thanks and I apologize for any inconvenience.
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.
Ray here a new expert. Having been on the other side I can tell you the easiest way is to move, the further the better.Not sure if that is an option but they close their case and rarely make a referral here.
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 year ago.
You might want to consider relocating if you have relatives elsewhere.Your alternative is too hang in there and keep doing the best you can.They have right to keep case open.You have right to keep doing the best you can here.Maybe relative can come for a visit and help you with cleaning a bit.I understand they are picking on you here. These are the options I can see.If you cannot relocate how about a long trip back to see mom or other relatives.

Related Family Law Questions