How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Olivia Kent Your Own Question
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1057
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Olivia Kent is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What form must I use to petition of a Child in

Customer Question

What form must I use to petition for custody of a Child in WV. His mom died today and her ex is in prison for murder. She leaves a Husband with which there is a biological son shared and another child not biological or adopted by her now widowed husband.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago. Take a look at this website. It should have all of the forms you need. You want to quickly establish guardianship first and this will allow you to do that. If you run into any trouble with the website let me know.