How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Olivia Kent Your Own Question
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 871
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Olivia Kent is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter has never had a drug charge. But due to the demestic

Customer Question

My daughter has never had a drug charge. But due to the demestic voilence history between her and the father and the ridicoulse ammount of beer cans, and marijuana paraphanilia my Grandson was taken into CPS coustody. Her CPS case worker told her the quickest way to get him back was by going through family drug court, drug court is telling her to quither joband focuse ondrugcourt . Really, she has a full time job and was forced to stay in a shelter. He kept her car cause it was in his name, burned alot her clothes, baby furniture she lost several days of work, he tried to kill her, now my grandson is with the fathers parents.The other Grandmais controlling my daughter with my grandsons visits, not allowing anyone to see him. She is a good Mother who is in compliance with the courts.She has requested to go out of town for work training the family drug rep, said she could not go, so my daughter is going to drop drug court. I know she doesnt need drug court or rehab. She isnt an addict, the father is. Then CPS sent an application to every blood relitive saying they want to keep him with relaitives. Hes already with family and they sent appications to members who have been convicted of child molestation, including my Son who is currentley in prison for sex offender charges. UMMMMM WHAT DO WE DO PLEASE . Please contact me at your earliest convience.
Thak you for your time
Stacie Armstrong (###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
Stacie, I noticed that you put your phone number on this request. Are you asking that someone call you question that is a separate transaction, called an offer for premium service, which I can send you if that's what you would like.