How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19106
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1) to file a motion on how to ask fees from him

Customer Question

1) to file a motion on how to ask for attorney fees from him as he makes so much more money than me
2) He was ordered to pay child support temporarily until their discovery is over (they requested 90 days). Our hearing was Feb 24, 2016 and he was ordered to payretroactive to Feb 1 but never paid Feb. Just started his payments March 1st. I keep asking his attorney about his payment for Feb and she keeps delaying but he makes tons of money and I'm not sure what the problem is other than abuse.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Click below for the Motion forms to request for Attorney fees: Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. ***** click on the above links, I don't get the forms. Can you resend the appropriate links?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
The Court's website is currently down. That's why you are not able to access the links at this time. Try back later.

Related Family Law Questions