How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to subpoena video from Kroger. Home Depot Harvey's

Customer Question

i need to subpoena video from Kroger. Home Depot Harvey's Grocery store Walmart for my infidelity with my foster child case plus I plan to hand over the evidence to NC on a silver platter if they will press charges against my husband of 32 years. is there anyway I can get video my self by filing my own Subpoena.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you would have to find their corporate officer on each of those company's sites and subpoena the records. You should get it signed by the judge handling the case.