Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I have 4 foster girls all sisters. I adopting 2 and 2 are still

Customer Question

I have 4 foster girls all sisters. I adopting 2 and 2 are still foster. They have been in my home 11 months. County has filed a TPR. Now bio mom has talked her mother in to trying to get the 2 girls. She herself has not come forward all these months but because of the TPR now mom is trying to get all these bottom feeder people to come forward. The caseworker told us it has to go to administration. Should we be worried? This first two girls there was not one appropriate person to take them!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
You should not be worried. If the children were not given to family members previously, there is a reason for that. I doubt that reason has changed in 11 months. Also, it is not good to separate the sisters. They should all be with one family. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.