Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

The judge denied my motion to dismiss do I file and appeal

Customer Question

The judge denied my motion to dismiss do I file and appeal to that order.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist. If you want to seek review of the court's dismissal of the case, you would have to file an appeal and ask the appellate court to review the decision and decide whether the trial court acted properly or not.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Usually, you file a notice of appeal first, and then the matter is transferred transferred the appellate court by the trial court.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I question a judges order
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
The only process to dispute or question the judge's order is by filing an appeal, explaining why you believe the judge erred in his/her decision, and ask the appellate court to review and decide whether the judge made a mistake or not.