Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Can I file a restraining order or drug abuse?

Customer Question

Can I file a restraining order for verbal or drug abuse?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.You can file a restraining order if someone is verbally or physically abusing you, threatening you or harassing you. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra but it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was about my kids
Ok. The same answer would stand.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now do have to pay for this one
Pay for this question or pay for filing a restraining order?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will there was nothing like that it was when i went to jail but they did give me time to get myself back together they adopted him last in 6 months
I'm sorry - I'm not following. Adopted who?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But no
I'm sorry - I'm not following your statements. I will opt out and perhaps one of our other experts can help you better.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to call you on the phone so the you can understand me more batter
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
A different Professional here. What is your follow-up question?