How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** back in 2006 i went to jail and

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** back in 2006 i went to jail and my kids got took from me they told me when i get out i were going to get them back but that did not happen so i had got a cps case at the time i had no help i was homeless i had no med in mysystem so i had a break down so the had too tack me to the hospital so after that hey me ti a boarding care home then when i had to take a class and i did but the social worker did even give me a chance to get my life together my son grandmother wanted to get custody of him but she never gave her a phone call back so then the said he was going up for adoption less then 6 month my son was going was that illegal
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I do not know what your specific question is. What is your specific question?

Related Family Law Questions