How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Divorce lawyer

Customer Question

divorce lawyer
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi! My husbands does not want a divorce, but he wants 50% rights to sleep with kids and take them out whenever he wants
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He told me today that I get paid like usually only if I do all the other chores as usually
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But he is done with me forever because I am not fun anymore
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We were married for 9.5 years and have 2 kids together 5 and 3 years old
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He never spent time with them and never took them anywhere until today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So, now, he wants them to sleep in his room, but I need do all other chores
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All he wants is to watch movies with them and eat in the restaurants with them together with his parents
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
His parents are very wealthy and are bored often. They told me many times that they want to see kids more time. I always come to their house twice a week for 4 hours, but it is never enough for them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So, now my husband wants just to do fun stuff with them and if I go and file for a divorce first he will be fighting for 100% custody over kids
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I came from Ukraine, I never worked here. I just studied biology in GSU for 2 years. I do not know what should I do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He keeps threatening me with the money all the time. 2 weeks ago he stopped paying for one of our child's school. He motivates this with the fact that I did not cook for him once at 2 am, therefore he does not need to be nice to me anymore
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my mother lives with us also, she came form Ukraine 2 years ago and is doing a craft business on Etsy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my husband wants to kick her out of the house because she stood up for me once
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question, is what should I do? Should I file for a divorce first or not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.
In which State do you live? Do you want to divorce?

Related Family Law Questions