How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2174
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just modified a custody agreement. My ex wife's husband

Customer Question

I just modified a custody agreement. My ex wife's husband passed away and left her millions of dollars. She owns rental properties and doesn't work. How will the determine how much money our son should receive for child support?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh, I have custody now...
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
What state are you in? I ask because each state calculates child support differently.