How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2166
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went through mediation and my ex-husband refuses to help

Customer Question

I went through mediation and my ex-husband refuses to help pay for my boys education. They are 6 and 9 years old and have been going to a private school. He originally said he wanted them in a Catholic school because he went to one. They are both doing great at the school. I live in a school district that the public schools aren't good. Is there anything I can do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
As part of the agreement was he supposed to pay part of the tuition? If so you should file a motion for enforcement of your order or agreement.