How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im looking with unsealing my adoption records as well

Customer Question

im looking for help with unsealing my adoption records as well as a form for court ordered gender change
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was adopted in and live in Oklahoma City. OK Oklahoma county.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: what more info do you need..?
JA: There are so many things that can cause battery issues. Some simple, some complicated. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Will the car start? I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that we are not a form database, so we cannot just provide forms to customers. We can answer questions that customers have and provide them information only. If you have specific questions about your situation we can provide you information to help guide you as to what you need to do. '
Please let me know what your questions are specifically and if you would like to proceed with the above understanding?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know of any free or low cost form databases..? Where do lawyers get their form formats from?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Lawyers pay $800 or so a year for some databases, while others go to the local court library and get their form books and get templates out of those books and copy them.

Related Family Law Questions