How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FamilyAnswer Your Own Question
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 28035
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
FamilyAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Virginia and have temporary custody by extended family

Customer Question

i live in Virginia and have temporary custody by extended family the order was done in Miami dade. my niece the mother of the children and i agree the girls need to be with her. how can i do a moment to amended the order with out going to court. is there a lawyer that can handle this case with out me going to Florida ? my niece is in key largo where the girls will be living and we would like to have this done for the summer after school.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.
Good evening. Just to be clear, all the parties agree to this? How did you get temp custody to begin with