How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris T., JD Your Own Question
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 4827
Experience:  I have assisted many customers and clients with their family law questions and I'm experienced in family law litigation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Chris T., JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I report to the courts my DNA results? The guy who

Customer Question

How do I report to the courts my DNA results? The guy who took me to court for custody of my child, is not the father and want to stop all other court proceedings he is putting me through? I already have the DNA results paperwork.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Do you have a court case going on right now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.

OK. Great. All you need to do is file a motion to challenge paternity in that case where you explain the DNA results, and attach a copy of the results. The judge may set it for a hearing where you may have to justify that the results are authentic, but assuming the judge believes they are, that should be enough for you to get the case dismissed.

Related Family Law Questions