How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 19632
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was removed from my custody based on the fact that there

Customer Question

My son was removed from my custody based on the fact that there were 3 allegations--one closed and unsubstantiated. I am the child's mother and now i can only have visits in a therapeutic environment--social worker watching the interaction. My son 1s 12 and denies all allegations. How come no one is listening to him??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I do not know. However, you need to file Motion with the Court for a hearing on your case. You can obtain blank Motion form at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.