Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I APPLIED GUARDIANSHIP GRANDSON WHO LEAVE IN TEXAS.WE

Customer Question

I APPLIED GUARDIANSHIP FOR MY GRANDSON WHO LEAVE IN TEXAS.WE PAID ALL THE FEES WHICH REQUIRE BY COURT ALSO PAID FOR PUBLICATIN FEE.WE PAID IN FEB.5TH BUT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ANSWER.WE WANTS TO KNOW HOW LONG BEFOUR WE GET AN ANSWER?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Once the Petition is file and the other parties are served, they have 30 days to respond. So that has to be counted. If you have not been served a copy of any response, then I suggest you can contact the clerk of the court and put in a request for a hearing and make the request for the Order of guardianship by default.If the other parties are in agreement, then you should call the clerk of the court and verify that all the proper documents have been filed.