How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalGems Your Own Question
LegalGems, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 10022
Experience:  Experienced Family Law Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
LegalGems is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 2 children ( 14 & 9) and I earn 1200 dollars/ month.

Customer Question

I have 2 children ( 14 & 9) and I earn 1200 dollars/ month. My alimony will end in May 2016. And I did talk to my ex to increase the child support from 70/week ( for both kids) to 200. he didnot agree How can I make it work without putting much money.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience;One can do it themselves (self representation) Here are all the forms, along with instructions: Thank you for using Just Answer.I hope the information I provided is useful. If you need further clarification please post here and I will reply as soon as I see it; otherwise, Kindly-Rate Positively-This does Not result in additional charges to the customer and allows the site to credit me for assisting you today.Thank you and take care!
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.
attorneys may be located here: kindly rate positively if no further questions.

Related Family Law Questions