How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Family law JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with

Customer Question

Family law
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I had an acs worker have my children removed from my home because she felt as though I was an "imminent danger" to my children due to my PTSD diagnosis from my time in Iraq but said worker knows nothing about ptsd let alone what caused mine which has nothing to do with war...
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: no I just need an answer on the next step
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This case is in Bronx NY
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I go about clearing my name without jumping through hoops with going to mental health, random drug tests when the caseworker told the judge I was an imminent danger to my children?
Without having to go the route of suing the city what else can I do to get the judge to see the facts because I feel as though my city lawyer threw me under the bus because I have to go to mental health for unknown reasons, negative tests results, and parenting classes? When classes are complete the case will be dismissed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind I just saw the disclaimer and I need real legal advice. Thank you I will call one around my area!
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.
Best wishes to you.
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 1 year ago.
Hello are you still here? I wanted to see if you wanted to discuss this. I am a New York family lawyer. The disclaimer is the same as the above, which is a routine that we engage in, but I can discuss your case with you. Just understand that no client-attorney relationship is established here.

Related Family Law Questions