How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 66 year old father of two boys, ages 27 and 18,

Customer Question

Hi, I am a 66 year old father of two boys, ages 27 and 18, living at home. My older son also has his 8 year old daughter living here. My older boy doesn't listen to my rules. What would I need to kick him out? I would rather not do this but need a legitimate threat to get him to listen.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.
Is there any type of contract-oral or written-governing this? Is rent being paid?