How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2174
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My issue is regarding GA dfcs. My childs father keeps

Customer Question

My issue is regarding GA dfcs . My childs father keeps harassing me by calling DFCS on me all because I put him on child support. Now he keeps calling the DFCS. This is the second time he has called. The first time they came to my home and I took a drug test , and was cleared. What can I do? He has a long record of abuse and child cruelty to the 3rd degree. How can I stop DFCS from continuing to come to my house?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, what would you like to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
I think you to bring this conduct before the judge who granted the divorce. That may be the only way to address his wrongful conduct.