How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barrister Your Own Question
Barrister, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 37384
Experience:  Attorney with 16 years experience
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Barrister is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own a house, I had my name and one of sons, 's name on the

Customer Question

I own a house, I had my name and one of sons, Scott's name on the deed, I strawed my half to another son, Dale. Dale wants to give it back to me, Hiw do we go about it, Property is in Nitro, WV
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.


If son wants to wants to transfer the property back to you all he would need to do is have a local real estate attorney or title / closing company prepare a deed from him as the grantor back to you as the grantee. Then he would sign it in front of a notary public and then you would need to record it at the local land Records Office to complete the transfer.


That is all it will take.




Related Family Law Questions