How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife was just diagnosed with schizophrenia which we think

Customer Question

My wife was just diagnosed with schizophrenia which we think is wrong. Now the. Iihs and fcs and dfs gave us the option to her her committed or they will take our children. Are they allowed to do this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

The children can be removed from the home, if the agencies feel they are in harms' way. Can they force you to get your wife help? No. Their job is only to watch the best interest of your children.

Who diagnosed your wife and why was she evaluated?

Related Family Law Questions