How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Gonzalez Your Own Question
Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 532
Experience:  Managing Member at EWF Title, LLC
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Michael Gonzalez is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What form can I file reduction in Child Support. I live in

Customer Question

What form can I file for a reduction in Child Support. I live in SC for 16years, my daughter is 18 years old and lives in NY.My checks are being garnished for $400.00 every 2 weeks, leaving me with only $150.00 every 2 weeks to live on. Please tell me what form to fill out for a reduction. i am no longer at the same job.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael Gonzalez replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Good luck.