How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was named in my ex wifes revocable trust to recieve a

Customer Question

I was named in my ex wifes revocable trust to recieve a major share of a dwelling which I live in and all tangilble property in the dwelling. Two days after my wife passed, my stepchildren removed app. 15k in jewelry and 10 k in cash they have continuied to removed my possesions, funiture and art objects at night while I am at dialisys which I go three nights a week , four hrs. per night. I am eighty years old and need advice. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear aboutthis unfortunate situation.

Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, asthis services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice/legal service you should contact a local attorney.

Generally, is such situation such theft should be reported to the police and also to the Michigan Adult Protective Services at:,5885,7-339-73971_7119-15663--,00.html

The government agencies will investigate the situation and will take proper action upon completion of their investigation.

I wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?

If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.

Thank you.