How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have lived with my husband three years. We just got

Customer Question

I have lived with my husband for about three years. We just got married this past November. At which point his son sued for 100% guardianship over him and it was granted. So he put him in an assisted living facility. i'm afraid his son will try to get the marriage dissolved. This is over trust money. What are my rights as a wife? How do I get any of my husband's income while he's in the nursing home? Can I be removed from home?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

What sort of income does he have?

Related Family Law Questions