How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My fiancée is facing three felony charges support. He was

Customer Question

My fiancée is facing three felony charges for non support. He was recently ordered to pay 76 dollars a week as a condition of his bail. We have been unable to pay. Now they are charging him with felony bail jumping and the charges for non support. Just last year this same county seized our home for what is still unclear, we lost all our belongjngs and our home which was all paid for, we only had property taxes. My children and i were separated from my fiancée and dropped off (by county worker) at a motel with no phone or car and told that if i didnt find a place to go my children would be taken from me. So we ended up in another town far from where we were my girls has to go to a new school and now we are stuck in a place we dont want to be with no car no jobs no licence no money and no hope. Since my fiancée and i have been together the county (marquette county in wisconsin) has viciously gone after him. He is an extraordinary man with an incredible mind, but he cant get a break. They want him to pay support but they took his licence away and made it so neither of us could register a vehicle. U love him with all my being and we have two beautiful girls. He is a good man and father, is there anything we can do?Forms i can file. To petition the court to stop this. I even offered to get a job to pay the support on his behalf. We have been pushed around by the very legal system that should be imprisoning criminals, not a man who cant pay child support, not because he does not want to,but because they keep him down and unable. I will do anything to help him, please just educate me help a family that would die without its daddy
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Stljoe06 replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I'm Joe. I'd like to try to understand your situation a little clearer so that I can address your question. How many charges is your fiancé currently facing?

Expert:  Stljoe06 replied 1 year ago.

In addition to the three felony non-support charges?