Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
20355756

I am needing to file a motion court hearing and needed the

Customer Question

I am needing to file a motion for a court hearing and needed the necessary form(s) for the same
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not....I was sent to the courthouse by the Attorney General to file a written request for a court hearing but they informed me that I could do it myself.....
JA: Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Yes...I am only filing for a court hearing due to a child support modification order that I am in disagreement with
JA: Our top Family Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Family Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Family Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Stljoe06 replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I'm Joe and perhaps I can help you? As I understand it, you either have been subjected to a child support modification and you disagree with the changes, or you seek to modify? Can you give me some more information?

Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --

-

I am another attorney here at Just Answer and noticed that your prior attorney has opted out of the question. Can you tell me what county and state that you wish to bring the action in? (Which family court)

-

Can you also tell me if you are seeking to modify a child support order or challenge the modification of a child support order?

-

Can you give me a few details on the case -- when was the original child support amount set and when was the last change made?

-

MARY