How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16378
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am needing to file a motion court hearing and needed the

Customer Question

I am needing to file a motion for a court hearing and needed the necessary form(s) for the same
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not....I was sent to the courthouse by the Attorney General to file a written request for a court hearing but they informed me that I could do it myself.....
JA: Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Yes...I am only filing for a court hearing due to a child support modification order that I am in disagreement with
JA: Our top Family Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Family Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Family Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Stljoe06 replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I'm Joe and perhaps I can help you? As I understand it, you either have been subjected to a child support modification and you disagree with the changes, or you seek to modify? Can you give me some more information?

Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --


I am another attorney here at Just Answer and noticed that your prior attorney has opted out of the question. Can you tell me what county and state that you wish to bring the action in? (Which family court)


Can you also tell me if you are seeking to modify a child support order or challenge the modification of a child support order?


Can you give me a few details on the case -- when was the original child support amount set and when was the last change made?



Related Family Law Questions