Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

What are the entitlement rights of a wife of 15 years, not

Customer Question
divorcing, happily married.. Husband keeps...
What are the entitlement rights of a wife of 15 years, not divorcing, happily married.. Husband keeps all his financial status to himself.
He recently sold shares in an investment he had before married, but still had during married..Is wife entitled to a portion of any of those proceeds?
Thank you ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
3/23/2016
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me what state this is in?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!
Ely, Counselor at Law