How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

After 8 years the judge give me joint custody and visitation

Customer Question

After 8 years the judge give me joint custody and visitation but mother of my child its not bringin my son no more after he runaway from hes mother house because he doesnt want to live with them anymore.After that i dont see him no more its been almost 7 months i dont know nothing from him.Mother and family are avoiding me at all prevent my kid not to used a phone or anything that he can get asses to me,ive been makin some search my son is not attending any school and right now i need an attorney because shes making to many excuses to the court that i cant see my son or stay with him because im a bad father and im not a example for him.mother are avoiding court days and i dont know if she would shows to the court next month.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about this for us?

Related Family Law Questions