Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Do you know a Surrogacy attorney? One that Attorney Handel

Customer Question
would approve of?...
Do you know a Surrogacy attorney? One that Attorney Handel would approve of?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Family Law
3/21/2016
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 1 year ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to assist you but first I'll need you to clarify a few things for me. When you say 'surrogacy' are you referring to an attorney that handles agreements in which one individual carries a child for another (as in a gestational surrogate) or an alternate surrogacy agreement. Also, who is attorney Handel and why does he need to "approve of" the agreement?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Really? You don't know who Handel is?

I do not - and I'll be happy to opt out if you would like.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just give me the name of an attorney that has done surrogacy please. As close to San Francisco or Sacramento

I'm familiar w/ an excellent surrogacy attorney based in NJ and she may be able to help you. I also have a list of CA surrogacy attorneys; I'm not sure how close they are to you; I can send those too if you'd like me to send you an email request.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I ask to give me the name of a surrogacy attorney close to Sacramento or San Francisco. That was the agreement for $39.00. If you cannot provide me with a reputable attorney, one which has had no major complaints then I'll go somewhere else.

I can't guarantee that these are close to you, but hopefully one of these works for you...

(1) Stephanie M. Caballero, Esq.

The Surrogacy Law Center*****West #100 Carlsbad, CA 92010(###) ###-####Office - See more at: http://www.surrogacy-lawyer.com/contact-us/#sthash.kpjXcMcN.dpuf http://www.surrogacy-lawyer.com/about-us/

(2) Main Office and Mailing Address:***** Suite 1
San Francisco, CA 94114 Second Office:
The Flood Building***** Suite 621 San Francisco, CA 94102(###) ###-####**@******.***

http://charlesspiegellaw.com/adoption/

If you need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. I wish you best of luck.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney