How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Divorced illegal husband. Did not ask. He has an ITIN, yet

Customer Question

Divorced illegal husband. Did not ask for alimony. He has an ITIN, yet reports false income. What can I do?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: lawyer said if I can not prove wages earn then he can lie
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: married several years. seperated 2 years. I stayed at home doing small jobs here and there. He works full time manager of meat department in supermarket. He send money to Mexico. Soon after divorce a Columbian woman and her two children move into the house he rents. He takes care of her. She may be getting goverment money to pay housing, food ect
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: We file taxes together in 2014.
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Customer: He lies on his taxes
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us regarding this matter?
What state is this in? What is the total length of the marriage (as a short term marriage would not entitle anyone to alimony)?

Related Family Law Questions