Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have no idea where my husband is what do I need to file a

Customer Question

I have no idea where my husband is what do I need to file a divorce
Category: Family Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

To begin a divorce you file a Petition for Dissolution at the proper County courthouse for you. Do you know which that would be?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ellicott city maryland
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

Howard County?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WOULD RATHER TYPE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 1 year ago.

Do you know which court building you need to go to file this? Do you plan to get the help of a lawyer or want to try filing on your own?