How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask S. Kincaid Your Own Question
S. Kincaid
S. Kincaid, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2455
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
S. Kincaid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What about custody?

Customer Question

what about custody?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago. looks like you opened a new question up....please do not do this....that simply confuses the matter. Please return to the original question and respond there...I can help you if you have additional questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what do you mean?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If a man tries to seduce a woman to keep her from marrying but is not sincere about a relationship, what rights does he have?
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me what rights he is trying to assert? And are you talking about the seducer or the would-be husband?