Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am divorced parent with a son my sons father is in the

Customer Question

I am divorced parent with a son my sons father is in the National Gaurd who was deployed in October 2015 as of Jan 2015 is only paying 128.00 a month. I just got out of court which once again not given amount on which my ex husband should pay. I have down loaded the miltary pay with vhs and he makes 3900. dollars all together. I did establish full custody before he left in October it just not right that he dosnt have to return paper work but yet the goverment is paying him for support for my son seperation. And found a week ago my ex wife has just left for boot camp for national gaurd and also claim my son as a dependent i{step son}s this even possible. Also court this morning child support lawyer whos has his case said that my ex husbands wife income dosnt count into a total income. please i need help
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. I am not sure what you are asking here - can you please clarify what your question is, i.e. what you are seeking to achieve? Thanks.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!