How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to file ad since my ex husband destroyed my only

Customer Question

I am trying to file for disability ad since my ex husband destroyed my only certificate I need a copy of it asap
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

Are you talking about your birth certificate? If so, in what state were you born? Or do you mean your marriage certificate? If so, in which state were you married?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Certificate of naturalization.become a citizen in in oct 28 1986
Expert:  S. Kincaid replied 1 year ago.

The only way to accomplish this is by ordering it from ICE using an Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document, or form N-565. Unfortunately, the process takes about six months. What kind of disability benefits are you applying for? SSDI?