Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

My name is ***** ***** Thalheimer and I am trying to buy a

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Thalheimer and I am trying to buy a house and the last piece of information I need is a "child support order" following my dissolution of marriage with Lori Thalheimer. I have provided my divorce decree, but this is additional information I need to provide.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I obtained my divorce decree from my ex wifes lawyer "Robert Velikanji" but have not been able to obtain the child support order. I also fired my attorney Dave Hazel after 4 years of lack of performance and excessive billings so he is not an option. This was in Yakima Washington
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Family Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you. Since you aren't communicating with your attorney I would advise you to contact the court directly. They can provide you with virtually ANY final document you need pertaining to your divorce.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SUBMIT *RATING* AT CONCLUSION OF DISCUSSION SO EXPERT RECEIVES CREDIT FOR TIME SPENT ASSISTING YOU WITH YOUR CASE.